The countdown has begun for the next PUMA Social Club...popping up this time in downtown Los Angeles. Open from October 13th to October 28th, it will feature an eclectic mix of after hours games and heated competitions, as well as a special guest appearance (or two). You never know who might stop by...
PUMA Social invites all LA-area after hours athletes to enjoy the smell of victory and the agony of defeat, all with a drink in hand, of course.
Event higlights will include:
- Vice Records Night Featuring Win Win on October 15
- DJ Hero 2Night on October 18
- FIJI Water Presents Nikki & Rich on October 19
- Video Bowling with Lucky Strike on October 21
- LA’s own DanceRight Night on October 23
- The infamous PT3 (PUMA Ping Pong Tournament) on October 25
From foosball and video games to legendary Pink's Hot Dogs and a full bar, there will surely be a good time for all. And while you're playing, don't forget to rep your ping pong skills on the exclusive PUMA Chalk Table designed by Aruliden.
Check back soon for a full schedule of events, hours of operation, and guest appearances - so you can start planning your after hours with PUMA Social.