Whenever there is cool gear to giveaway, @PUMASouthAfrica will issue a tweet with the hashtag #PickMe, encouraging Twitterati to come up with the best tweet for that day/week's merchandise, including the #PickMe hashtag. The best tweet of the day/week will win the gear that is on offer. To play it fair, if you have been a winner in the past 6 months, you cannot win again.
Recap Rules of Engagement:
• This is a ‘any-time’ competition. The secret is to stay locked onto @PUMASouthAfrica
• You need to follow @PUMASouthAfrica on Twitter
• Your tweet needs to include #PickMe
• Everyone deserves a chance, if you have been a winner in the past 6 months, you cannot win again
• Please see the Terms & Conditions below.
Terms & Conditions:
1. In this competition, the prize(s) will be selected randomly by PUMA around key product launches or events.
2. The competition is open to residents of South Africa, over the age of 18 years, except for the shareholders, partners, employees, directors, members, agents of or consultants (and their respective life partners, business partners and immediate families) of PUMA and any organization that directly or indirectly conducts, promotes or organizes this competition.
3. The Competition opens on the date specified on @PUMASouthAfrica’s Twitter handle, from which date you may submit entries, and closes on the date specified on @PUMASouthAfrica’s Twitter handle. Entries received after the closing date and time will not be accepted.
4. To enter the competition, you must Follow @PUMASouthAfrica on Twitter, Submit the best Tweet of the day or week @PUMASouthAfrica including the hashtag #PickMe. Any competition entries which do not meet these requirements will be disqualified.
5. There are no restrictions on the number of entries. You may enter as many times as you like to increase your chances of winning.
6. By submitting a competition entry, you accept these competition rules.
7. The competition draw will take place on the date specified on @PUMASouthAfrica’s Twitter handle.
8. The prize winners will be notified by e-mail within 5 days after the date on which the draw takes place.
9. Each prize winner must notify PUMA of his full names, identity number, contact number(s) and a physical address at which he will accept delivery of his prize.
10. PUMA will at its cost, deliver the prizes to the prize winners at an agreed time during normal business hours, by courier at their nominated physical addresses. The prize winners (or their duly authorised representatives) must present their identity documents, passports or other identification suitable to PUMA at the time of accepting delivery of the prizes.
11. If within 60 days after the date on which a prize winner is notified of a prize by PUMA, a prize winner does not notify PUMA as required with a nominated physical address to which his prize may be delivered, or does not accept delivery of his prize at his nominated physical address, the prize may be forfeited at PUMA's discretion.
12. Prizes may not be transferred or exchanged for cash or any other goods or services.
13. In the event of circumstances beyond its control, PUMA may postpone or cancel the competition draw, and/or change the prizes at any time prior to the date on which the competition draw is scheduled to take place.