Where do I register for tickets?
- You can find the full listing of events on www.puma.com/YARD. Tickets registration and distribution will be via eventbrite.co.uk.
When can I start registering?
- All PUMA YARD tickets will be available starting on June 19th at 12pm GMT. Tickets for the PUMA Social Club will be released on a rolling basis. You can get information on the release dates via www.puma.com/YARD, www.facebook.com/puma or from the @PUMA Twitter feed at www.twitter.com/puma
Do I need a separate ticket for each event?
Why do I need a separate ticket for each event?
- Due to health and safety regulations, PUMA will need to have a list of names of every person on the premise of PUMA YARD. Therefore, we are asking all visitors to register on the event registration website to facilitate this process.
How will I know I have a ticket?
- Tickets will be issued on a first-come-first-serve basis and those who are successful will be an immediate confirmation from eventbrite. The tickets will also be emailed directly to the registrant on the email provided during the registration process.
Does having a ticket guarantee entry?
- Unfortunately, having a ticket will not guarantee entry as the event will be heavily subscribed. Entry will depend on the available capacity at the venue and will be allocated on a first-come-first-serve basis.
How do I get in?
- Please have with you your ticket printed with the QR code visible or on your smartphone. You may also be asked to show photo ID for entry so make sure you have that on hand as well.
What if I forgot my ticket?
- If you forgot your ticket, you may simply provide your name along with a photo ID. However, your entry may be delayed.
What if my name is not on the list because my friend signed up for me.
- You will have to arrive along with the person who registered you. We may not be able to guarantee entry if you do not arrive with the registrant or with an individual ticket.
How do I get to PUMA YARD?
- PUMA Yard is located at the Old Truman Brewery on Brick Lane. For the PUMA YARD, entry will be via the gates on Buxton Street, while for the Social Club, entry will be via the Brick Lane doors. The address of PUMA YARD is 150 Brick Lane, London, E1 6RU. Click here for Google Map directions. The closest overground station is Shoreditch High Street and the closest tube stations are Liverpool Street Station or Whitechapel. Keep up to date on all public transportation service via the TFL website (http://www.tfl.gov.uk/)
When are you open?
- Doors to PUMA YARD opens at 12pm every day from July 27th to August 12th. Last entry will be at 8pm and the venue will close at 9:30pm. Doors for the PUMA Social Club will open at 7pm. Closing times will be different for each day. Please refer to the event listing when you register.
How old do you need to be to gain access?
- For PUMA YARD, entry is permitted to everyone. However, children under the age if 18 must be accompanied by an adult (over 18 years old). Adults must provide photo ID if requested at the door. For entry into the PUMA Social Club event, entrants must be over 18 years old. Guests must provide photographic ID upon entry.
What happens if I can't make it to the event?
- Nothing but your ticket will not grant you entry into another event on another day. It will simply be invalid.
Is my ticket transferable?
What do I get with a PUMA YARD ticket?
- The PUMA YARD ticket will allow entry into the PUMA YARD venue throughout the stated opening hours. You will not be allowed to enter into the PUMA Social Club area after 6pm.
What do I get with a PUMA Social Club ticket?
- The PUMA Social Club ticket will allow the ticket holder to enter into the evening social club events but will not allow entry into the outdoor PUMA YARD area.
Can I come to more than one event?
- Yes. You will simply need to register for each ticket individually.
Is this event wheelchair accessible?
- Yes, this event fully accessible for wheelchair users.
Can I bring my pets, outside food, furniture or alcohol into PUMA YARD?
- No animals will be allowed on the premises apart from assistance dogs.
Can I bring my own food, drink and furniture?
- We’ve got you covered for food, drinks and furniture so please do not bring your own. Any outside food, drink or furniture will be confiscated.
Can I bring a camera or video recorder?
- You can bring a camera to capture all the fun in the YARD but no video recording equipment will be allowed.
Will I be filmed or photographed?
- By entering onto the premises, you agree for PUMA UK, its parent, subsidiaries, and affiliated companies, to photograph or film you, and grant to PUMA UK, its parent, subsidiaries, and affiliated companies, the unrestricted royalty free worldwide right and license to use your image in any external and internal communication messages in any media in perpetuity at PUMA’s sole discretion.
Will I be searched when I enter PUMA YARD?
- Random searches will take place.
Is there a cloakroom on site?
- There will be a paid cloakroom at the PUMA Social Club but PUMA will not be responsible for anything lost or damaged.
Is there a cash machine on site?
- There is no cash machine but you will be able to pay by card (minimun spend £10)
Are there in and out privileges?
- No, once you leave, you will not be able to enter again on the same ticket.
Is there a dress code?
- No shoes, no shirt, no service.