PROFESSOR GREEN / EMELI SANDI COMPETITION
WIN FREE LIMITED EDITION VINYLS
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Entrants must be aged 18 and over. The prize draw is not open to those who are employees or agents of Puma Limited, United Kingdom Limited, their immediate families or anyone professionally connected with the operation of the prize draw.
2. No purchase necessary.
3. To enter this competition you must comment in the facebook app where the competition appears, There is no restriction on the number of comments you can make.
4. Submission of an idea or a vote constitutes acceptance of these rules and any instructions set out in any other promotional material related to this competition. In the case of conflict between these rules and any other rules, these rules will prevail. All entrants must comply with the terms and conditions of the www.puma.com site.
5. The Promoter will select 50 winners at random. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
6. All winners will be notified by email within 48 hours from midday on date of the draw. The sending of an email to the email address submitted with the entry form will be sufficient notification for this purpose and the Promoter will not be responsible for any failure by a winner to receive the email. Please note it is essential that you provide the correct email address, otherwise the Promoter may not be able to contact a winner for this prize draw and therefore the entry will be considered null and void.
7. On receipt of an email from the Promoter notifying you that you are a winner you must reply to the Promoter by email.
8. The prize is non-transferable and no cash alternative will be offered.
9. By entering into this draw entrants agree to participate in reasonable publicity if they are a winner. This may include use of their name, place of residence and image of them in online publicity, emails, and through any other print or social media, without payment or consideration.
10. The Promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
11. If any winner forfeits the prize or the prize is declined the Promoter may at their discretion select another winner.
12. The Promoter reserves the right to suspend/terminate any prize draw at any time if it has reasonable grounds for doing so, which may include without limitation a prize draw (or website on which it is presented) being subject to, or affected by, any denial of service (DOS) attacks, bugs, viruses or any other technologically harmful material or act of hacking by a third party, or in the event of any wilful attempt to breach these terms and conditions.
13. To the fullest extent possible permitted by applicable law (but not otherwise) the Promoter assumes no responsibility and is not liable for: (i) the accuracy or otherwise of the prize description or illustration, (ii) any representation, warranty, condition or guarantee in respect of a prize, (iii) the non-availability, loss, late receipt, interception or damage of any entry, prize-claim, prize, notification or other communication, (iv) any circumstances beyond its reasonable control (such as the concert being cancelled); or (v) any taxes, fees, charges or other costs (including, without limitation, travel costs) which winners may be required to pay at any time in connection with a prize.
14. No responsibility can be accepted for entries that are lost, delayed, incomplete or damaged, or for electronic entries that are not received or delivered, or for entries that are otherwise affected by matters outside our control. Any such entries will be deemed void.
15. The Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend any competition or these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice. Any changes will be posted either within these terms and conditions or on the Puma website. The Promoter may at any time, without notice, issue further terms and conditions to be read in conjunction with these terms and conditions that may apply.
16. The Promoter is Puma United Kingdom Limited, Challenge Court, Barnett Wood Lane, Leatherhead, Surrey. For the purposes of these terms and conditions, the term “Promoter” shall also include all agents, sponsors and event promoters involved in organising competitions through or on behalf of PUMA United Kingdom Limited.