1. What do you have for breakfast the morning of a performance?
If I have it at all then bacon and eggs with loads of HP sauce.
2. What’s your favorite spot in London?
My local. It's like another front room for me.
3. When are you most happy?
It used to be when I had all the time in the world, now it's when I'm with my family and we can all watch my little daughter growing up so fast.
4. Name the most inspiring place in the world.
At the moment, Beethoven Street W10. The most beautiful place I've been is Frazer Island off the east coast of Australia. I'd happily be stuck there.
5. Do you own an air guitar?
Ha, no. I have about seven real ones though and I make sure I'm never more than arm's reach away from one when I'm at home.
6. Which question are you asked the most when interviewed?
Where did the name 'Nextmen' come from?
7. If you had a superpower, what would it be?
Extended life I suppose. I'd love to see what this place is like in a thousand years' time.
8. Did you play sports growing up? Do you play now?
My grandfather played for England. Harry Betmead. My brother and I have a cap each. Unfortunately we didn't inherit the same level of skill from him, even though I like to think I'm a bit of a Giggsy on the pitch.
9.58. One lump? Or two?