Bodytrain Together: Exercise Your Style with PUMA & Rebel Sport
Exercise your style this summer with PUMA! Simply purchase any garment from the PUMA Women's Fitness range at Rebel Sport and enter the draw to win PUMA perks for you & 3 friends.
Contest ends 11th November 2012.
Terrm and Conditions
1. Information on how to enter and the prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. Entry is only open to Australian residents. Entrants under 18 years old must have parental/guardian approval to enter and further, the parent/guardian of the entrant must read and consent to all terms and conditions. Parents/guardians may be required by the Promoter to enter into a further agreement as evidence of consent to this promotion. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or first cousin.
3. Promotion commences on 20/10/2012 and entries close at midnight AEST on 30/11/2012 (Promotional Period).
4. To be eligible to enter, individuals must, during the Promotional Period, purchase, in a single transaction, at least one (1) x of PUMA following lines of Fitness product - PUMA Faas, PUMA Women’s Complete Running, PUMA Women’s Move Range, PUMA Women’s Tech Performance, and PUMA Women’s Essential Range - from participating Rebel Sport stores and complete all fields on the official online entry form at www.mypumaperks.com including details from their original purchase receipt. It is imperative all entrants keep the original receipt as proof of purchase. Photocopies of receipts are not acceptable.
5. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
6. Incomplete, indecipherable or illegible entries will be deemed invalid.
7. Multiple entries permitted, subject to the following: (a) each entry must be submitted separately and in accordance with entry requirements.
8. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
9. The prize draw will take place at the end of the promotional period at PUMA Australia, 111 Keys Rd Moorabbin VIC 3189 at 2:00pm AEST on 5 December 2012. The winner will be drawn by random selection and will be notified in writing within two (2) business days of the draw. The winner will be published on the PUMA Australia website at www.eshop.puma.com.au on 7 December 2012.
10. The 1 x Prize includes:
• 1 x 2 hour private styling session for four people with PUMA Stylist Jo Ferguson valued at $1359.99
• 4 x $250.00 retail value PUMA Women’s Fitness clothing valued at $1000.00
• 12 x group personal training sessions for four people valued at $2640.00
Total Value of Competition = $4,999.99
11. If any prize (or part of any prize) is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that part of the prize) with a prize to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
12. Total prize pool value is $4999.99. Prizes, or any unused portion of a prize, are not transferable or exchangeable.
13. A draw for any unclaimed prizes may take place on 05/03/2013 at the same time and place as the original draw, subject to any directions from a regulatory authority. Winners, if any, will be notified in writing within two (2) business days of the draw. The winner will be published on the PUMA Australia website at www.eshop.puma.com.au on 7 March 2013.
14. Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
15. If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
16. The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an entrant to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and will render all entries submitted by that entrant invalid.
17. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the State and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
18. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) use of a prize.
19. As a condition of accepting a prize, a winner must sign any legal documentation as and in the form required by the Promoter and/or prize suppliers in their absolute discretion, including but not limited to a legal release and indemnity form.
20. The Promoter collects personal information in order to conduct the promotion and may, for this purpose, disclose such information to third parties, including but not limited to agents, contractors, service providers, prize suppliers and, as required, to Australian regulatory authorities. Entry is conditional on providing this information. The Promoter may, for an indefinite period, unless otherwise advised, use the information for promotional, marketing, publicity, research and profiling purposes, including sending electronic messages or telephoning the entrant. Entrants should direct any request to opt out, access, update or correct information to the Promoter. All entries become the property of the Promoter.
The Promoter is PUMA Australia
111 Keys Rd
MOORABBIN VIC 3189
ACT Permit # TP 12/04115
NSW Permit # LTPS/12/08908
- Date: Saturday, October 20, 2012
- Time: 10:00 AM