- 10.12.2010 Kipsiro Earns Second Gold at CWG!
- 10.07.2010 PUMA Athletes at Commonwealth Games
- 09.07.2010 PUMA Athletes Kipsiro, Lewis-Francis, and Quigley Run FAST
- 04.09.2010 Kipsiro takes bronze at World XC Champs
- 04.05.2010 Another Accolade for the All-New Complete Ventis
- 03.30.2010 Bolt Moves In - Welcome to the New PUMA Running Site!
The Versatile Ugandan
Moses Kipsiro is one of the most versatile distance runners to ever hit the circuit. The Ugandan regularly rips it up during the cross country season and then blazes the 3000m and 5000m on the track. In 2009 he finished 2nd at the World Cross Country Champs and then ran a 7:30.95 PR over 3000m at Super Grand Prix in Monaco. At the 2008 Olympics in Beijing he just missed the podium, finishing 4th at 5000m.
|Date of Birth:||September 02, 1986|
|Training Camp:||Kampala, Uganda|
7:30.95 - 3000m
Monaco – July 28, 2009
Personal best time
12th IAAF World Championships (2009)4th Place - 5000m Berlin, Germany
37th IAAF World Cross Country Championships (2009)Silver Medal - 12K Amman, Jordan
The XXIX Olympic Games (2008)4th Place - 5000m Beijing, China
11th IAAF World Championships (2007)Silver Medal - 5000m Osaka, Japan